JUNE IS THE SEASON OF CHILDREN & YOUTH! JOIN US AS WE COME TOGETHER TO SUPPORT THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW. GIVE OF YOUR TIME, TALENTS, AND RESOURCES TO THE GLORY OF GOD. WE HOPE YOU WILL JOIN US IN SPREADING THE GOOD NEWS OF JESUS CHRIST. COME WORSHIP WITH US ALL MONTH LONG!
INSTRUCTIONS TO PLACE AN ANNOUNCEMENT OR AD IN THE GRACE SUNDAY BULLETIN, ON THE NARTHEX SCREEN OR WEBSITE: To place an announcement or ad in the Sunday Bulletin, Narthex Screen or on the Website, please complete a Grace Creative Services Form, which can be found in the “Inside Grace” Literature Corner located in the Narthex and submit it to the church office by 12:00pm on Tuesdays of each week. If you need collateral material developed for your ministry or organization, please submit your Grace Creative Services Form to the church office at least two weeks in advance of the date you’d like to begin marketing/advertising.
June Announcements & Events!
New Disciples Class Schedule
- Lesson #1: 1st Sundays at 9:30am and 1st Mondays at 7:00pm
- Lesson # 2: 2nd Sundays at 9:30am and 1st Mondays at 7:00pm
- Lesson #3: 3rd Sundays at 9:30am and 1st Mondays at 7:00pm
- Lesson #4: 4th Sundays at 9:30am and 1st Mondays at 7:00pm
Fri, Jun 1 – Blue and Gold Court of Honor and Life Scout Rank Award Ceremony Sponsored by the Boy and Cub Scouts (6:45p.m. – 8:30p.m.)
Sun, Jun 3 – Victory Sunday 2 & Season of Children & Youth Kick-Off Sunday – 7:30am, 9:30am, 11:30am
- Please join us for each service during the Season of Children & Youth, themed, “Children & Youth: Let the word of Christ dwell within us as we share His Love and Compassion.” We encourage you to join us at either the 7:30am, 9:30am, or 11:30am service.
- 9:30am &11:30am Grace Nursery Angels – NOW SEEKING VOLUNTEERS “Calling All Angels” The Nursery Angels Ministry is open on Sundays during the 9:30 & 11:30 services …to angels 6 months to 3 years!!! For more information, contact Margaret Ellis @ 914-629-4835 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thurs, Jun 7 – MEN’S MINISTRY FISHING TRIP
- The bus will leave on Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at midnight from this new location: The Boys & Girls Club In New Rochelle, 150 Guion Place, New Rochelle 10801 – Parking is available. (Note: No casket coolers will be allowed on the bus). Stop by the Narthex for printed directions and status on any available standby seats.
Fri, Jun 8 – Intergenerational Basketball Game Sponsored by Men’s Ministry and G4G (7:00p.m. – 9:00p.m.) Boys & Girls Club of Mount Vernon. Don’t miss it!
- Calling all brothers and sisters to come out and play or support the teams from the stands at our annual Intergenerational Basketball game this Friday, June 8, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. Please sign up in the Narthex after any one of the three services.
- Girl Scout Bridging at Tuck East Girl Scout House (6:30p.m.)
Sat, Jun 9 – Block Party SOCY Kick Off Sponsored by Parent Network Educators’ Ministry & Boy/Cub Scouts Children and Youth Ministries (11:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.)
- Bring the entire family out to the 2018 SOCY Block Party featuring a DJ, Food, Bouncy House, Face Painting, Puppet Show, Races, Games & Activities, and so much more. You don’t want to miss it. For more information and to RSVP please contact Yvonne Brock 914-885-7289 email@example.com Sahara Shackelford 513-635-8025 firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration required on day of event of all participants.
- Women’s Intergenerational Volleyball Game Co-sponsored by Women’s Ministry
- Men’s Ministry Breakfast – Join the Men’s Ministry for their monthly meeting, Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 8:30 a.m. This will be their Father’s Day Breakfast and the last meeting before the Summer break.
- Community Service: Praise Fest at Wartburg (12:00 noon)
Mon, Jun 11 – Mommy/Daddy and Me Pajama Bible Story Hour (7:00p.m. – 8:30p.m.)
Fri, Jun 15 – Yankee Game (5:00p.m.)
Sat, Jun 16 – Pathways to Career Day Co-sponsored by MOCCA &Youth Forum (11:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.) & Children’s Choir Cookout (3:00p.m.)
Wed, Jun 20 – Baptism & The Right Hand of Fellowship, 7:00PM
Thurs, Jun 21 – Job Shadow Day
Fri, Jun 22 – Vision Board Experience Co-sponsored by Girl Scouts and Girl Talk (6:00p.m. – 8:00 p.m)
Fri, Jun 22 – Book Fair Kick-Off featuring Author Jennifer Austin Sponsored by Parent Network,Educators’ Ministry, Book Store, & GLAM (6:00p.m. – 8:00p.m.)
Sat, Jun 23 – National Geographic Spring Outing (8:30a.m.) & Book Fair featuring Children’s Author, Linsey Davis Sponsored by Parent Network, Educators’ Ministry & Bookstore at Grace (12:00 noon)
Sun, Jun 24 – Bible Baseball Sponsored by Church School (9:30a.m.); Children & Youth Day Celebration & Achievement Sunday (11:30a.m.) & Book Fair Sponsored by Parent Network, Educators’ Ministry, Book Store at Grace after each worship service
Tues, Jun 26 – Graduating High School Seniors Dinner Co-sponsored by MOCCA and Youth Forum (7:00p.m.)
Thurs, Jun 28 – Sister Act Musical at the Westchester Broadway Dinner Theatre (5:00p.m.)
Fri, Jun 29 – Ushers and Junior Ushers Convocation (4:00p.m.) & Midnight Run and Lock-In (5:00p.m.)
Sat, Jun 30 – Youth Ushers Cookout (2:00p.m. – 6:00p.m.) & Parents & Guardians Night Out at Fuji Mountain in Larchmont, New York (5:00p.m. – 8:00p.m.)